Free Kids Yoga and Dharma Class for Conscious Living (Age 5 to 15), Zoom Sessions
Register for Free Classes!
Teachers: Kathleen and Gauri
Date: Every Wednesday
Time: 7 pm EDT (Toronto Time), 6 pm CST, 5 pm MST, 4 pm PST
Note: These online classes are recorded and then uploaded in full or part to YouTube and other video streaming websites.
Note: Check your Spam folder if you don’t see the email in your Inbox. We email the Class’s Zoom details from email@example.com right after you submit the below form.
The classes are focused on children aged 5 to 15. But there are no age limitations. It is important for at least one parent to be present in the class with the child as we are not responsible for how they learn. Parents must monitor the child at all times through the learning process to ensure that children are following practices correctly as it is hard for the teachers to monitor every child on online sessions.
Also these sessions inculcate true values of purity and compassion in children and enhance their awareness through Yoga. We do not provide any sort of medical advice for any problem.
The schedule of class follows as this:
- Starts with about 10 mins of light Meditation for kids, light breathing, chanting, and prayer to divinity within everyone.
- 5 minutes on learning benefits of meditation and chanting in an enjoyable way through videos, demonstrations through our teacher Sukrita.
- 3 to 5 minutes video on healthy vegetarian food is good for a Yogi.
- 5 minutes Quizzes for children on vegetarian food to engage them in learning so they enjoy this journey.
- 5 minutes explanation on why it is important to keep one’s body healthy and why it is a temple of God and follow the path of compassionate eating taught by our teacher Gauri.
- 15 minutes of Yoga asanas and postures suitable for kids while our teacher Sukrita teacher also explains the benefits of each posture.
- 5 to 7 minutes of a moral story through animated video from different scriptures of the world on essential values of life that leads to purity, compassion, inner strength and awareness of helping them choose the right journey in life.
- 5 minutes of discussion with children asking them what they learnt from the moral story with our teachers.
- 15 minutes of Laughter Yoga taught by our laughter Yoga teacher Kathleen.
- Last 10 minutes ends with prayer, chanting, meditation, and light breathing exercise for children.
We look forward to your presence on the zoom with your child and grow together on this higher journey of becoming a conscious being through Yoga and Dharma.
These classes are free to attend. Please register through the contact form on this webpage and we will email you the Zoom link.
Note: These online sessions are recorded and then uploaded in full or part to YouTube and other video streaming websites.
Our company including through our website, social media, prints or any other activities never gives any medical advise. All our content is for information purpose only and they are not to replace any conventional allopathic treatment. For any of your concerns, please contact your primary care physicians or for Ayurvedic help, please contact Ayurvedic doctors directly.