About Dr. Shweta
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery) in 2015 from Government Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore.
- Completed MD in Samhita Siddhant from Amrita School of Ayurveda, Kerala in 2018.
- Gold medalist in post-graduation studies.
- Certified in cosmetology.
- Published many research articles in different well-known journals.
- Conducted several webinar programs for 1 month, 3 months and 21 days.
- 7+ years of clinical experience.
- Specialized in pain management like headache, migraine, joint pains, arthritis, lower back pain etc., skin and hair problems like pimples, psoriasis, hair fall, thinning of hairs, premature greying of hairs, Metabolic disorders like Diabetes, Obesity, stress management, BP, insomnia, depression, PCOD, PCOS.
- A goal to serve society with Ayurveda.
Terms & Benefit for Customer
- Customer can book an online consultation with Dr. Shweta Hegde by making this purchase.
- Karunamayi Holistic Inc. is not responsible for any medical advice or prescriptions given by Dr. Shweta Hegde to the customer.
- Karunamayi Holistic Inc. ensures that the customer receives online consultation within 7 days of making this purchase or else this booking amount will be refunded (within the next 7 days) to the customer unless the customer and Dr. Shweta have mutually decided via email on a consultation date after 7 days of making this purchase in which case no refund is offered if the consultation doesn’t happen for any reason.
- Dr. Shweta Hegde will contact the customer on their billing email id within 36 hours of making this purchase to schedule a consultation date and time within the next 7 days.