Date: 10th and 11th December 2022
Time: 9 am EST to 12 pm EST
This is a 2 days Cosmetology in Ayurveda online course (workshop) of total 6 hours (3 hours each day) taught by Ayurveda Dr. Shweta Hegde (read about her below).
- Introduction to Skin according to Ayurveda
- Introduction to Skin Disorders in Ayurveda (causes, symptoms, pathology etc.)
- Skin and Dosha connection
- Ayurvedic Care to maintain healthy skin
- 1 or 2 Simple Packs (homemade) for healthy skin
- Diet and Lifestyle to improve the skin health
Session notes and PowerPoint slides along with full video recordings are shared only with the participants.
About Dr. Shweta Hegde
- Specialized in pain management like headache, migraine, joint pains, arthritis, lower back pain etc., skin and hair problems like pimples, psoriasis, hair fall, thinning of hairs, premature greying of hairs, and metabolic disorders like diabetes, obesity, stress management, blood pressure, insomnia, depression, PCOD, PCOS. Expert in counselling.
- Received BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery) degree from Government Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore.
- Completed MD in Samhita Siddhant from Amrita School of Ayurveda, Kerala.
- Gold medallist in post-graduation studies. Certified in cosmetology.
- Published many research articles in different well-known journals.
- A goal to serve society with Ayurveda.
- 7+ years of clinical experience.
Dr. Shweta’s Webinar
Shared here only to give you an idea about Dr. Shweta